In this episode, Jake and Michael dive into Michael's Vim and his attempts to #DispelTheMyth around how much work is required to make it a solid option for working with PHP.
- PEBKAC, but it's Australian
- Vim's autocompletion for PHP
- Michael's not trying to convince you to change what works for you
- Make VS Code awesome
- Ben Orenstein on Vim
- Onramp to Vim
- Mastering Vim has never been easier
- Laravel Idea
- Vim Support Group on Discord
What is North Meets South Web Podcast?
Jacob Bennett and Michael Dyrynda conquer a 14.5 hour time difference to talk about life as web developers