Today our panel chats about proposals — including tips, techniques and tactics we've seen that makes the difference as you grow from freelancer to indie consultant and beyond.
- Value Based Fees by Alan Weiss
- Hemingway Editor
- Full Proposal Guide by Margaret Reffell available on the BOF mailing list
- Marg Reffell
- Erik Dietrich
- Kai Davis
- Chop Wood, Carry Water (Kai Davis)
- Jonathan Stark's mailing list (Erik Dietrich)
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss (Margaret Reffell)
- Chris Do's videos on pricing techniques and proposals (Margaret Reffell)
What is The Business of Freelancing?
If you're a freelancer, then you're not just an expert in your field. You're also a business owner, responsible for everything from bookkeeping to marketing to customer satisfaction to business development.
On the Business of Freelancing, our panel of experienced freelancers discuss the issues that they have encountered while building up their business — and give you practical, actionable advice to take your career to the next level. We also invite expert guests to provide their opinions and perspectives on how you can better succeed in your freelance career.