We discuss our prototype of Chasms as it's used in the wild, successfully supporting a real business.
- We talk about the success of the prototype as it is being used by a service provider
- We talk about known costs for some of the APIs being used
- We discuss priorities for development before sales become the focus
- A particular user using a particular chat interface is triggering errors that we cannot easily reproduce
- Then it gets revealed that the browser being used is Internet Explorer and Randy refuses to continue working on the project
- Sharks with freakin' laser beams, man
What is This Old App?
A podcast about learning, coding, smashing stuff together, breaking things apart, startups, failing, winning, and any other buzzwords we can think of.