Junior to Senior with David Guttman
David and Drew talk about being creative as a developer, finding your niche, and solving problems that free up time.
- Be creative as a developer
- Setting yourself apart
- Choosing the right technology
- Finding your niche
- Solve problems that free up time
- “You should probably go down the road of the thing that's going to give you the most return.” - DB
- “It's very hard to find someone that can do that [be an illustrator] and also write code.” - DB
- “You should really not just reach for the latest and greatest thing because you saw it on hacker news” - DB
- “Learn something as deep as you can.” - DB
- “It's very rare that you will change languages in your career” - DB
- “So it comes down to, what do you enjoy doing?” - DB
What is Junior to Senior with David Guttman?
A weekly show for ambitious devs who want to take their career to the next level.