This week, we discuss networking (both online and in person) and how to use it in a non-annoying way to make sales. Spoiler alert: Maybe it's not possible.
- Rick is taking a vacation which has him considering if his business should be remote-first so he can spend more time outside of Utah.
- Tyler was on support last weekend and started testing out ways to limit wasteful uses of customer service time.
- Tyler is prepping a presentation for his employees which he does every six months.
- Tyler is formalizing the org chart at LACRM a bit.
- We discuss how to network without annoying people.
- Rick has people reaching out looking for opportunities to work at LegUp Health and wants to figure out how to respond.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.