On episode no. 47 of #InVinoFab, we talk to Soyla Santos, a higher education administrator by day and art lecturer by night about her art and positive thinking approach to supporting others.
- Art Appreciation Open Educational Resource (OER): uta.pressbooks.pub/artappreciation/
- Follow the students’ art work: #UTAArt1301
- Pro Tip: Ivory is the best soap to work on your own soap sculpture.
- Multipotentialite - Emile Wapnick puttylike.com/terminology/
- Deep Ellum Art Co. deepellumart.co/
- #SAproART saproart.weebly.com/
- NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising nacada.ksu.edu/
- IPEN: International Positive Education Network ipen-network.com/
- The Flourishing Project theflourishingcenter.com/
- Perma Model positivepsychology.com/perma-model/
- Positive messages from Soyla on Fb: www.facebook.com/PositivityandCBD/
- The Pursuit of Happiness with Martin Seligman www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/history-of…sychology/
- Two past podcasts with Open Educational Resources (OER) from #InVinoFab
- Open Textbook Network open.umn.edu/opentextbooks/
- Creative Commons creativecommons.org/
- Anything by Brené Brown brenebrown.com/books-audio/
- Switch by Chip & Dan Heath heathbrothers.com/books/switch/
- Girl Watch Your Face by Rachel Hollis www.girlwashyourface.com/
- RISE Podcast Ep: #107 Stop Procrastinating podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/107-…i=1000445660211
- Urban Alchemy Bar www.urbanalchemy.bar/
- Wine: La Miranda de Secastilla Garnacha Blanca garnachaorigen.com/product/la-mira…arnacha-blanca/
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).