Former radio exec turned podcast host, Katrina Ingram explains why she left the media world to return to school and pursue a master’s degree. Special guests Jane Duffy and Kaly Vittala share their experiences in the MACT Program at the U of A.
- when its time to leave a job and how hard it can be to leave
- why going back to school can you help you explore career options
- the anxiety of going back to school in mid-life
- coping strategies for dealing with a busy school schedule
- the challenges of balancing work, life and school
- how digital disruption has impacted the media world
- what librarians really do
- the MACT Program at the University of Alberta and especially Spring Institute
What is Back to School Again?
A podcast for mid-life learners.