We talk with Asuquo Emmanuel Abua about his life as an autistic Black man with ADHD.
Host: Magnus Hedemark
- "Backed Vibes Clean" by Kevin MacLeod
- I put out a call for Patrons recently, and you put us over the top! The podcast is now covering its own hosting costs. Hosting costs are currently just under $20 per month. Patrons are contributing $27 per month.
- Patrons ($5+ per month): Chris Peters, Dr. Nicole Radziwill, Bob Galen, David Colburn, Jen Emira
- Friends of the podcast ($1-$4.99 per month): Grayson Brewer, Lisa Tomey
- Become a Patron and get early access to new episodes while supporting the show.
- I will start researching costs for professionally done episode transcripts. That will be the next goal.
- Atlanta Self-Advocacy Network Women's Collective
- Learn Educate Adapt Prepare (LEAP Eaton Academy)
- Autism Community vs Autistic Community
What is Neuroverse by Groktopus?
Neuroverse is an exploration of neurodiversity, with autistic host Magnus Hedemark. We'll have guests from across the neurodiversity spectrum, including (but not limited to) autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Tourette's, etc.