On this episode of Analysis Paralysis, I was invited to The Marketing Automation Discussion podcast for a CRM mastermind with host Alex Glenn, and CRM experts Scott Gellatly and Mark Colgan. We talk about all things pricing, strategy, automation, and how to set up your CRM for success.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What to look out for when considering ‘Free’ versions of a CRM
- CRM Strategy - when and how to consider CRM in your stack
- The necessary considerations around CRM-triggered automation
- How to set up your CRM for success
- Pricing for the two main CRMs we will highlight
- And the business models of each of these CRMs so you know which will be best for your business long-term
What is Analysis Paralysis?
Business process design is one of the most important aspects of scaling a business. However, it’s oftentimes overlooked by companies in the SMB space. This podcast sets out to accomplish two main things: We talk about all things process: CRM, workflow, automation, and efficiency. We chat with industry and automation experts regarding the ever-changing software landscape, and best practices you can leverage to grow your business. This is Analysis Paralysis, where we analyze so you don’t have to be paralyzed.