Turns out open option parking DID actually come to committee this week. Plus, smart fare implementation is delayed to 2021 and the Journal loses a provincial affairs podcast and an Editor in Chief
- Removing parking requirements
- Ashley Salvador's tweet
- Parking Requirements for Eating and Drinking Establishments
- May 2019: Edmonton to look at backing away from minimum parking spot rules
- May 2019: GUNTER: Open-option parking proves city hall hates your car
- Smart fare rollout for Edmonton transit delayed until 2021
- November 2012: Intelligent Transit Fares for ETS and the Region
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.