- Content serves as a medium to reach and benefit audiences.
- Discovering your unique voice and what resonates with listeners is a journey.
- Random messages from audience members can be a profound source of motivation.
- Guest appearances on other podcasts broaden perspectives and enhance learning.
- Content creation is seen as a long-term journey, lasting well into the future.
- The role of a creator can evolve, from an active doer to a curator, but the intent remains – to make an impact.
- The Mind-Blowing Leverage and Return of Your Own Podcast
- Podcasts Changed My Life
- This episode comes from a long-form conversation on The Sports Backdrop: Simplifying Sports Science & Overcoming Adversity
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
- KazSource: Twitter, Instagram
- Featured Guest! Erik Korem: LinkedIn | Instagram
- This podcast episode exists because of KazCM. The content production company inside KazSource, Inc. Our rallying cry: “content brings people together”.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to this podcast on your favorite podcast player. Search: Content Matterz (with a z!)
Creators & Guests
What is Content Matterz?
Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. With our experience and execution in content creation and content distribution, we hope to help you create genuine content. Authentic content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a platform for you and your business. This podcast exists because we are passionate about helping entrepreneurs create and share amazing content. And because content matterz!