- Mike’s origin story and how it has influenced his life and career
- 6 key themes in the evolution of the chemical industry in the past 30 years
- The importance of Innovation
- The role of Hydrogen in sustainability and Net Zero
- Leveraging partnerships and coalitions for a common goal
- Meeting the consumers’ needs around the world
- The continued importance of engineering education
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share! The Chemical Show - The Chemical Show
Creators & Guests
What is The Chemical Show: Executive Interviews on Leadership, Sustainability, Supply Chain, Digitization, Customer Centricity and more and key trends?
Welcome to The Chemical Show™, where chemicals mean business. Featuring interviews with industry executives, you’ll hear about the key trends impacting chemicals and plastics today: growth, sustainability, innovation, business transformation, digitalization, supply chain, talent, strategic marketing, customer experience and much more.
Episodes are published every Tuesday and Thursday.
Hosted by industry veteran Victoria Meyer, The Chemical Show brings you the latest insights into the industry. You will hear from leading industry executives as they discuss their companies, business, markets, and leadership. You’ll learn how chemical, specialty chemical, petrochemical, material science and plastics companies are making an impact, responding to the changing business environment, and discussing best practices and approaches you can apply in your business.