Today’s guest is Sara Dunn. Sara is a web developer and founder of 11 Web, a full-service web design agency.
- Creating and demonstrating your value proposition
- How to take the time necessary to find the right niche before going all-in
- Experimenting with your business and marketing tactics
- Positioning yourself as an expert and how that adds value to your team and your clients
- Just because you love what you are doing doesn’t mean you should settle. Keep pushing to find the specialty that’s right for you.
- Get content out there that proves your expertise in your niche. This will help bring in leads and keep you true to your chosen niche.
- Progress is incremental and transitions should be gradual. Don’t try to change your business overnight.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.