In this episode, I'm turning the tables in celebration of my recent wedding! Join me as I uncork your listener questions in this special OT Uncorked Happy Hour episode. I answer questions about my own journey, advice for OT students, building confidence as a new OT practitioner, and more. Cheers!
- My OT journey and the friend that inspired it all
- Things to consider when choosing an OT program
- Advice for current OT students to make the most of your OT school experience
- Navigating confidence as a new grad OT practitioner working with other disciplines
- Crush red blend by The Dreaming Tree
- Instead of a book recommendation this episode, I'm recommending you check out The OT Bookclub, which I started in collaboration with @OT.reads and @beckyb.ot We hope you'll join us for our monthly bookclub chats!
More from OT Uncorked:
What is OT Uncorked?
OT Uncorked is a podcast for wine-loving OTs, pairing wine and hot topics in occupational therapy. Hosted by Miranda Rennie and featuring guests from the profession, OT Uncorked was created to learn from people doing ordinary and extraordinary work across OT settings and share resources with other practitioners. Miranda is an OT who is passionate about providing holistic care for people with neurologic conditions. She is a small-town East Coaster living in Los Angeles, CA. Miranda hopes you will join her in uncorking hot topics and wine, discovering what’s new and relevant in the profession!