Switching the way you work from in-office to all remote is no easy task. Chris Winn took on this challenge when he became the CEO of Creative Market, knowing he had to “pick a lane” or risk his team evolving into two separate cultures. Chris shares his journey of managing change and building a healthy remote culture in this episode of Mastering Remote.
- How to transition from an office-based to fully distributed company (and culture)
- How to get team buy-in and handle people leaving as change occurs
- Why meaningful work is the secret to strong remote team connections
- Creative Market
- “Hiring Your Dream Team,” video of Chris speaking at Calibrate 2018
- Kara Swisher, journalist and host of the “Sway” podcast
- Microserfs by Douglas Copeland
What is Mastering Remote?
Single topic deep dives. Bite-sized episodes. Expert advice to help you work smarter and manage better — remotely. For distributed team leaders and remote professionals. Podcast FKA "Outside the Valley."