In this episode, Adam talks to Ben Orenstein about the benefits of pair programming and how to do it effectively.
- The benefits of pairing with someone more experienced than you
- The benefits of pairing with someone less experienced than you
- How pairing helps you build things faster
- Why pairing often removes the need for code review
- How to get started with pairing if you've never done it before
- Cloudinary, sign up and get 300,000 images/videos, 10GB of storage and 20GB of monthly bandwidth for free
- Netlify, incredibly powerful static site hosting for free
- Tuple, the remote pairing tool Ben is building
- Tuple's Pair Programming Guide
- The Art of Product, Ben's podcast with Derrick Reimer
- Ben's blog
- Pair programming on Wikipedia
- "Extreme Programming Explained" by Kent Beck
- "How to Improve as a Programmer"
- Llewellyn’s strong-style pairing
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Vehikl podcast episode on pairing
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.