Passing pandemics make it possible to meet developers in real life again. Elixir-Lars makes a splash, and tells about recent and coming real-life events he's enjoyed. Things learned from real-life events and the need - or not - of constant learning are mentioned.
(It's not bit rot, it's data composting!)
Finally, a deep dive into the art of arranging good events, including preparatory pre-event events.
Who wouldn't like a movie night with a bunch of developers and pizza?
- Elixirconf EU 2023, in Lisbon
- Code BEAM - there are so many of them
- TDD - test-driven development
- Nerves' Ramoopslogger
- Software craftsmanship Göteborg
- Event sourcing
- Code BEAM Stockholm 2023
- Code BEAM Europe 2023 in Berlin
- Developers in my local area
- A splash as Elixir-Lars
- I guess I'm visible
- I met one developer
- I enjoy meeting developers
- Leads and future prosperity
- Composting becomes very natural
- Harness the entropy
- It's not bit rot, it's data composting
- The series of events that brought us here
- A speedrun of "Well, you have options"
What is Regular Programming?
Conversations about programming. By Andreas Ekeroot and Lars Wikman, funded by Underjord.io.