Apple may release a 15-inch MacBook Air as soon as April this year, mixed-reality headset could launch at WWDC, Apple’s growing fintech business and iPhone subscription model, Dropbox syncing is disrupted with new macOS update, and your hosts discuss mechanical keyboards.
Contact our hosts
- HelloFresh: America’s #1 Meal Kit! Use the promo code appleinsider65 for up to 14 FREE meals plus FREE shipping when you visit: hellofresh.com/appleinsider65
- Kolide: Kolide ensures only secure devices can access your cloud apps. Plus, it’s Zero Trust, tailor-made for Okta. Book a demo today when you visit: kolide.com/appleinsider
Support the show
Support the show on Patreon or Apple Podcasts to get ad-free episodes every week, access to our private Discord channel, and early release of the show! We would also appreciate a 5-star rating and review in Apple Podcasts
Links from the show
- Under Desk Cable Management Thread
- 'Ted Lasso' returns to Apple TV+ on March 15
- Refurbished 14-inch MacBook Pro Apple M1 Pro
- M2 15-inch MacBook Air in mass production, says supply chain
- Apple's 15-inch MacBook Air: Rumors, and what to expect
- Apple's 12-inch MacBook may be coming closer to a rebirth
- Updated 24-inch iMac may not arrive until late 2023
- Apple's iPhone hardware subscription could arrive by March
- Goldman Sachs drops consumer credit expansion, casting shadow over Apple Savings accounts
- Apple Mixed Reality headset rumored to launch at WWDC 2023
- Dropbox API Tweet Thread
- Dropbox won't be able to sync to external drives on macOS
- Keychron Q1 Pro
- Keychron Q1 Pro review: Finally a wireless and metal mechanical keyboard
More AppleInsider podcasts
Tune in to our HomeKit Insider podcast covering the latest news, products, apps and everything HomeKit related. Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or just search for HomeKit Insider wherever you get your podcasts.
Subscribe and listen to our AppleInsider Daily podcast for the latest Apple news Monday through Friday. You can find it on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Podcast artwork from Basic Apple Guy. Download the free wallpaper pack here.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (00:00) - Intro
- (00:52) - Desk Setups
- (05:58) - Big Game Tech
- (10:36) - Ted Lasso S3
- (11:25) - 15-inch MacBook Air
- (22:11) - Sponsor: HelloFresh
- (23:58) - Mac vs. iPad
- (29:18) - iMac MIA
- (31:26) - Apple FinTech
- (41:09) - Mixed Reality Headset
- (51:29) - Sponsor: Kolide
- (52:48) - Dropbox Apple API
- (57:24) - Mastodon (Quickly)
- (01:00:18) - Mechanical Keyboards
What is AppleInsider Podcast?
Get the latest iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple news every Friday. Tune in to this weekly podcast for in-depth coverage, product reviews, and analysis of all news surrounding Apple. Since 1997 AppleInsider has been a premier source of Apple news, leaks, and rumors. Hosted by Stephen Robles and the AppleInsider staff.