Mario: Hey, Alan.
Alan: how's it going?
Mario: Good, good. How are you doing?
Alan: I'm very well it's uh, uh, yeah, things are going okay. I dunno. It's usual, like trying to, um, I'm just juggling way too many things. I really need to slim down my projects.
Mario: Yeah.
Alan: I think it's starting to catch up with me.
Mario: Uh,
Alan: It's good though. It's uh, it keeps it interesting. There's always a lot going on. That's something, right?
Mario: yup. Yup. Hey, before we, uh, keep going, I've been wanting to comment on that space shuttle back there. It's pretty cool.
Alan: I like it was specialty. Yes. Yeah, it was.
Mario: or your son's?
Alan: And it's mine. It was a birthday present, uh, at the end of last year, um, from my wife and my son. So it's a Lego special, it's called the Lego, have a bunch of like space or NASA stuff. Um, I've got the, um, the Apollo 11 Lander on somewhere as well as in the other room. And
Mario: lunar module, the Lander.
Alan: So I think, I mean, Lego is kind of, it's forever fun. Right? I don't think you can never really get bored of it. And so it's, uh, I think, um, that just. Satisfying to build. I think the interesting thing about like this one as well and, and the lender as well is the, um, the details that have inside them that, you know, externally it, you don't see it, it doesn't matter to anybody looking at it, but, you know, cause you put them in there, like for instance, the, the whole landing gear on this thing, um, if you push. The back part of it, the London gate will pop out. And so there's all this internal mechanism to, um, to make it all eject and kind of like sits inside and even like the, the chairs inside of the right, um, colors that match the original space shuttle, things like this. So there's all this detailed inside that like, you could look at it and no one would ever know, but because you built it, you know, that there's all this detail inside of it and it's, uh, so it's very satisfying. Yeah.
Mario: Cool. That's awesome. Yeah. I was watching a Netflix documentary the other day. Um, forget what It's called, but It's all about, um, Legos and the Lego culture and how there's a ton of adults that play with Legos, you know, and put stuff together and there's like a conference or, or something like that. And Yeah. and the people go all out building these. Amazing stuff like scenes and you know, all kinds of
Alan: Seriously. It's incredible. Yeah. I mean,
Mario: Yeah.
Alan: when my son was younger, I it's funny because you know, when he started to get into age, It was like, okay. You know, we kind of graduated from the Duplo blocks, the bigger ones. And so it was that, hold on, I've got like some old Lego in the, in the attics. And my, so I dug out this box of, you know, like 30 year old Lego and, uh, it give it a bit of a wash and it's the same, it's exactly the same. It works fine. Um, and just sitting with him, especially when it's very small, it's amazing how that. Creative spark comes back to you and it's like, I dunno, it's you don't think you ever lose it? It's um, it's just such a satisfying, um, thing to do. Um, and especially when you've got, you know, a small child there and you're kind of like, Hey, look, this looks like a tree. It's, it's very fun. I I'm a huge Lego fan.
Mario: Yeah. Yeah. I used to love playing with Legos and building stuff when I was a kid and having done that ever since I was a kid. So, um, I
Alan: when you get kids, you're like, oh yeah. Now I completely let go again.
Mario: yeah. Yeah. Hey, heck I don't, I wouldn't even wait until then.
Alan: No,
Mario: go to the store and buy some Legos.
Alan: Yeah. Just treat yourself sometime. It's very satisfying.
Mario: It's a lot of fun. Yeah. Oh yeah. I remember it used to be a lot of fun.
Alan: That is cool. So how's it. Yeah. Have you done anything, on, uh, Fusioncast lately, anything been happening or you had been a, I know there's the problem with, you know, juggling things, right. As I was saying too many things going on and it's, uh, it's tough. Sometimes some weeks are better than others.
Mario: Yeah. Nothing on the product side of things, but on the business side of things, um, I, I got the business entity formed,
Alan: that's significant. And that's news. Yeah.
Mario: it's, uh, it's all done. It's um, um, completed, the whole process is completed. There's one little thing that they still need to I actually was with the company that's processing the stuff for me. I was on the phone with them before this call and that's why I was a little late to it. Um, cause there was a little there was a statement or there was, um, thing that they needed to contact me so that they would ask me on record and I would provide the answer on record so that they could put it on the form and submit it to the state of California.
Alan: Okay.
Mario: It was like one of those things that, uh, you know, can not be completed unless, I'm there,
Alan: nice. Congratulations. It says significant moment. It's a, yeah, just knowing that it's, there's nothing stopping you now, right?
Mario: Yeah. Yeah. And with that, uh, I also applied for my bank account
Alan: oh, I can
Mario: yeah. Yeah. Cause now that I have that I can, I
Alan: But start making some money with it, right?
Mario: Yup. Yup. So all, moving towards that moment that I can launch. So it's getting there
Alan: I mean, even your trial customers, it might be time to start saying, so you've had it free for awhile.
Mario: right?
Alan: in.
Mario: Yeah.
Alan: It's funny, the, uh, you know, we were mentioning, uh, like price plants and stuff the other day. Um, I'm kind of, um, so how did meeting get my coworking space the other day, uh, with, one of the people as she's helping me with the, the Japanese landing page and stuff, and they're also gonna help introduce me to some local businesses that I can kind of pitch directly to as well. Um, and they said that they'd been really helpful with. One of the current customers. I have that, you know, they introduced them and they've been really good to help them, helping them get things moving. And so, uh, it, I think I mentioned, I have like the three current plans, there's one, the, um, unrealistic, like unlimited, which I don't expect anybody to ever use. I'm thinking of almost like nixing that, just getting rid of that for the moment, just because you know, it's overhead and I don't expect any. Get that if you want more, just contact me and leave that as, as that rather than have a prefixed option. Um,
Mario: I see.
Alan: but on the, the other side, I'm gonna introduce a mini version. So I think we've talked before, rather than doing per seat pricing. I've just got, you know, like 10 seats, 20 seats. And if you need more than 20, then contact me and, 10 is like the minimum. Um, but because I, I think I mentioned before, it works quite well. If there's only if you're using it just for yourself. Right. Um, I use it pretty much only me, but it's still a very useful thing to use. I find the, the, the routine and the habit of it. very. To me just knowing what I'm going to work on next. Um, and just that achievement of like, yeah, I've got these three things done and just having a log of the stuff that I've done as well as is kind of nice to have. So, um, I'm going to introduce a mini version, which I dunno is maybe two or three people. and just charge as little as I can, you know, I'm thinking like, you know, $6, $7, something like that. Um, whatever that fits into the, you know, so it doesn't feel that the ten people is too expensive or something like that. I need to figure out, uh, I guess that would be about $15 wouldn't it would. but whatever I think I can kind of, that works. I need to think about it more, but I, I definitely want to introduce a, a much lower tier than it is. Like, you know, this is fine for yourself. And also that changed, make sure that it's clear that it is useful for yourself. it doesn't have to be, oh, well, if I'm only doing this with what one or two other people, then we don't need it. Well, no, it may be still useful. Right. So, hopefully I can, get that across in some of the copy as well. So that's the, the pricing, play with the pricing model a little bit and just see, yeah, just because I think it's, it feels a little bit high for a single person right now, or two people. Um, and so I just want to introduce something that's, you know, th that doesn't feel like a, you know, like, well, that's, you know, I don't want to pay.
Mario: So if you go with that route, how many plans are you going to end up with? If you eliminate the
Alan: right. I'm just going to stick with the three still. Um, I think having more than three is just going to get confusing. Um, and I mean, I guess I could still think about moving to a per user model, but I just don't want that overhead right now. I'd rather just keep it simple. Um, I mean, maybe posts per person is simple, is the most simple version. Um, but yeah, I think I'm going to get rid of the big one and just say colors. Um, and then for introduce this like mini version to go with it. So that's my. Fiddling because I'm in the middle of, um, I've made a bunch of changes to the landing page already. so while I've been doing that, it's kind of been on my mind that this like, yeah, I need something that, that is more entry. Um, and you know, in my experience as well, the, for my experience of, of companies adopting products, um, it's generally for the most part come from. The team themselves, especially this kind of product where, um, it's kind of aimed at smaller teams, um, potentially startups, um, you know, not somewhere that it's like, well, you know, we have a big deal with, you know, a, uh, an existing seller and we have these things and we will be using Microsoft teams for this. And this has to, you know, it's not something that is, uh, gonna necessarily be adopted by that type of company anyway. So. I'd rather, it came from the ground up, you know, it's like I been using this, I find it useful. We could use it as a team. that's probably, you know, it's a realistic entry, into a company for DotPlan rather than trying to aim at the top and go down. So, um, I think having something that, that feels, like not, not outrageous for a single person or a couple of people to use. Useful. I think
Mario: Yeah, yeah,
Alan: that's my theory. Anyway.
Mario: yeah.
Alan: Uh, yeah, I, uh, I also, um, I said I had meeting with FDN about that. Um, also they, I think I mentioned last time, they asked me to do a, like five to 10 minute pitch, video pitch. Um, so I did that the other day. Um, and I think it went okay. It's they've put it up on YouTube. Um, it's yeah, it, it seems okay. I.
Mario: Okay, cool. Send me the link
Alan: will send you the link and it's,
Mario: Check it out.
Alan: I'm getting, I guess, uh, I feel that my kind of pitch is becoming better. Uh, not necessarily my presentation that varies depending on the time of day and how much coffee I've had, but in terms of the, the, the structure and the clarity of what I'm saying, I feel like. Getting to the point now where I don't have to think about it. It's like, yeah, I know that the points I want to make, I just need to put them in the right order now. Um, so that it's, I guess that just comes through, you know, having done it a few times now, um, to people or even recording it, you know, we recorded it a couple of times just to see if you know, can get it better take. and even just doing that, it's like, yeah, I know this now. I don't have to think about the pitch. It's just kind of rattling it off a little bit now, which is it's good because then I can focus on, you know, my presentation of it a little bit more than what I'm saying. Great. You know, whereas currently it's like, I need to make sure I remember to say there. So whereas now it's like, yeah, I know, I know all the things I'm going to say. I just need to make sure I say them well,
Mario: Yeah. Yeah. And are you, are you doing that in English only?
Alan: That is an English. They asked me to do it in English just because it'd be more comfortable for me. Um, so I, I'm going to give them a Japanese translation for subtitles. They haven't done one. So I'm going to try and run one to prove it through for them, uh, save them some time. Um, but yeah, they're going to use that to pitch two companies that they basically send a package. Every, I don't know how often, um, every now and again, to the companies that they partner with to say, like, these are the companies that were startups that we're working with. Uh, is there any that we can introduce you to, or kind of, um, set something up with? So this is part of their, partnership and introduction kind of thing that they have going. So you'd have know something might come from.
Mario: Yeah. Yeah, for sure.
Alan: So it's nice that, that, that helping me, with the structure and the content of the landing page as well, because I think I mentioned before the, what is expected from a Japanese, SAS landing page is quite different from what you would expect from me
Mario: I remember you telling me that they expect to see all the information on the homepage and not multiple pages and things broken down by sections.
Alan: No, I, it detail and information. I mean, this just generally goes through, I'm going to be very, uh, uh, hand-wavy here and obviously this doesn't apply to everybody and everything, but in general, the trend is, Interfaces here tend to be very information dense. and if something isn't on the screen, then it's like, well, doesn't it do this? No, it is. You just got to click on this first. And this, that applies to the same with landing pages and any kind of, product documentation. Um, and that also goes through to, um, product guides or help systems. you know, remember I had the video pop-up thing, um, Every place that now with, um, a page of, I think I've got this about 20, how tos, for instance, how to change your password, how to start the timer, how to check your. and whatever, basically a thing for each one, I mentioned I was using Tango, to make them, which meant, you know, me and my wife rattled them off in a few hours. We just got the English and Japanese versions done. And that's something that FDN also kind of like, you really need that because it's the first, if there's no manual, guide for the product, then it be like, well, we can't use that because. Okay, how do we know how to use it?
Mario: Yeah.
Alan: This kind of click around and find out does not sit well with people. they want information there, and say that that follows through to the London pages as well. The more information that you put on it, if you don't mention it on the landing page, they'll assume that it doesn't do it or it doesn't exist. So I have to be quite, information dense. And yeah, I think you kind of, I guess I'm used to seeing that on Japanese pages now. So, I can kind of understand what they're looking for a little bit better now, whereas before I'm like, what is as though it's too much now, like I kind of have an idea of what they're expecting, so yeah. I'm going to do basically, not entirely different, but the Japanese version will have more than the English version for sure.
Mario: Yeah. Would you be able to at least put all the information on the homepage in like a smaller chunk of that information and then learn more and then click
Alan: Potentially. Yeah. I mean, I'm not, I I don't feel, I absolutely have. You know, do exactly the same as everybody else. So it will definitely be my version of it, which will not put every single piece of information on the page. So I'm taking that as a guide rather than, you know, um, absolute have to it's just, yeah. Okay. We have to make sure that we include information that, you know, it does these things and how it does it, but I, you know, Like I have to put it all on the same page. I will probably link to it just for my own peace of mind.
Mario: yeah, Yeah, That's probably what I would do too. That would be way too much to put all, all on the homepage.
Alan: Yeah, exactly. Exactly. So, yep. So speaking of homepages, this is a, a curiosity. Um, so when I, this is back before I started doing, uh, DotPlan. So when I left my previous. And I'm like, okay, it's time to do something on my own. Uh, I started doing some freelance work to, to pay the rent. Um, but it's like, okay. I, the whole, what, one of the reasons for leaving the previous thing was okay, it's time to do something on my own. I need to get back into this. So one of the products, um, that I was going to make, I, I think this was the, my original plan. This was the original product. I stuck up a landing page thing, uh, with just a, I think it's like a two sentence description, one or two sentence description of what it's going to be stuck in the mailbox in there, and then, you know, published it and it's like, okay, I need to, I think I posted, I'm thinking of doing this or this is what I'm going to do on Twitter. And that was it. I kind of, then the idea evolved into something into DotPlan. It's the core concept is similar, but. rewind a little bit, the idea is basically DotPlan, but for self-study. So say for instance, I'm learning Japanese, I'm learning to play the guitar, um, you know, studying I'm interested in something. So the idea being that it's to kind of record your journey, your progress in learning something. Yeah. I mean, you know, I spent half an hour studying some Kanji today. Okay. Um, you know, yesterday I did, you know, 15 minutes of grammar review. So it's something just to say. I did this, the idea being that you can share that with other people that are doing something similar, so have a Japanese language community, You're of course, everybody's learning differently. It's not necessarily an education system, but it's a way of just having a community around a topic that you're interested in. Um, and then just see where it goes. And so that was my original core idea. and I didn't really have the product really clearly defined in my mind, but that was what the avenue I wanted to follow, and then I kind of, I had some, I talked to a few people who's, especially. Th they've involved in like investment and things like that in the city. And uh, in, in the UK. And th the main thing I got back was it, there's no money in that. I was like, that's nice, but yeah, not gonna make any money, at least not initially. And, uh, you know, it's, it's one of those that you'd have to get massive scale in order to, for it to be worth anything. And I'm like, well, public could be.
Mario: it sounds like a B2C type of
Alan: absolutely. And I mean, yeah, it's, my head is still very much in that area. Um, you know, like I, I like B to C products, of course. but at the same time that kind of pushed the like you'd have to get into big numbers. Sponsorship or partnership deals, and it's not going to be a, um, you know, just side project that could bring in some income. Um, so you might want to rethink like, okay. All right. So I, the, I mean, this is one of the things that came that the DotPlan came out of. Right? Because I had this similar, routine in my previous jobs and I've worked with people that the. And the same as kind of DotPlan is doing, having this publishing, what I'm doing on a weekly basis or so. And so it was like, okay, well, let's take this idea and roll it into a team. Um, you know, and it's, I know it works in the work thing. And I think that's where the, the original idea for this product came from was I know it works in work. It would be nice to do it for other things too. So I kind of rewind back into being a work based product. and so. Kind of evolved into DotPlan over a space of a few months. And I forgot about the landing page. As you do. Right. Um, because it's just that, and I'm at the domain came up for renewal, a few months ago and I'm like, oh yeah, I forgot about that. And I'll, I'll re yeah, I guess, I guess be honest, $20, whatever I'll renew it. You never know. I might think about it again sometime. And I still like the idea and I still want to do it, but I'm just not right now. So.
Mario: Right.
Alan: So the London pages. So this is a twisty story. This is a long way of getting to what I'm going to say. Um, so the London page is hosted on umso dot com, which I use for the DotPlan and, other landing pages. And so the price, the plan that I'm on is like $30 a month or $20 a month for like three landing, three sites, just a site builder, but it works. It's got stuff built in for like email lists and analytics and stuff. So it's just a nice drag and drop landing page builder. I really like it and recommended a U M S O dot com. And, um, so I went to do, cause I was working on the DotPlan landing page, like the past week or so. And I was like, oh, I'm at the three site limit. Um, I guess I can just delete study space, which is the one.
Mario: the one. that you had forgotten
Alan: Yeah, because someone clicked on it. I'm like, oh, I guess that's got an email list attached to it. So I clicked on the email list and there's like 150 signups or something, including it's. And the graph is zip like that. It's flat since I announced it. But in the past, like three months, it's like, it's got that curve going on. And like, in the past three days or so three or four days, it's been like six or seven per days leaving their email address. I'm like, okay, what, what the hell did I come from?
Mario: Interesting.
Alan: got a cog, cog is going in my head. Like maybe that's what I do. So I didn't delete the site. funnily enough. and now, uh, yeah, I'm, I'm kind of more than anything. I'm just curious as to like, why, how will people now finding this? Because it's been flat for 18 months, you know, like a year it's just been completely flat. And in the past, like two, two months, it's suddenly started to get more and more signups every day. And I'm like, what, what the hell's going on there? Um, so I need to look at that sometime.
Mario: Yeah. And are these confirmed signups? Is there, is there a confirmation
Alan: Uh, actually there's not, but they all look respectable signups as in they're all like that,
Mario: Hey look
Alan: legit look like spammy ones. That's for sure. Yeah. So, I mean, it's possible. They are all spam ones and fine, you know, it's just, it's a red herring, but at the same time they, they looked legit and um, now I'm like, okay, maybe I should at least do something. More with the email, as in, maybe I should send out something like a responder email just to confirm something. So, yeah, I'm kind of curious about that now.
Mario: Yeah. Something like, uh, what, you know, what prompted you to sign up what, you know, what's going on in your life
Alan: Exactly. Yeah. That's exactly what I was thinking know try and get some information about, well, you know, who's signing up and why they're signing up and what are they looking for? Because it is kind of vague about what it says on the site. Right. But it also gets across what I think that the application is trying to do. It says like, like a learning community, um, share your progress or something like that. Um, so yeah, I'm kinda like.
Mario: well,
Alan: course I do not need another project as well. You're supposed to me, Mario, that's what you're supposed to say. That was your prompt, right? That you say don't even think about Alan.
Mario: Yeah. that's true. Um, Yeah, for sure. You know, well, you already have another one going on at the same time with, uh, you know, with the business cards.
Alan: Oh yeah. That was really.
Mario: yeah, so, so I don't think you need another line, so for sure. That's what, uh, that's what I'm going to tell you.
Alan: Wise words that very sensible.
Mario: You, yeah. Uh, I mean, if you explore, That idea, like you said, send an email and ask and just kind of,
Alan: sounds reasonable.
Mario: you know yeah. that I've, I would, I would say that's reasonable. You can do that. Cause it's not going to take you a long time, But. if you're going to start building a product, that's not gonna work very well. It's gonna,
Alan: to work. Correct.
Mario: it's gonna, it's gonna take you away from your, your main focus, which should be DotPlan
Alan: Right. I mean, the interesting thing about DotPlan is, you know, I've kind of got to be careful that it's actually getting to the point now where, um, it's that there's no reason apart from finding customers for this. There's nothing that it doesn't do that I feel it absolutely has to do, or there's no real. Apart from just getting more customers for it. Um, again, there's a million things I wanted to do, but they don't have to be there right now. it's, it's a complete, product as it stands. so yeah, but of course, that also means that's the, I've got to be careful because that's the bit where my brain goes. Yeah, it's done now. Well, it was it, what's interesting. Now it's not a technical challenge anymore. It's a marketing and sales challenge. And, and I know that's not the bit, which gets my brain all excited. So I'm kind of trying to force myself into that, you know, how it is, you know? Right.
Mario: Yup. Yup. I know the feeling. My dog is barking
Alan: What's his name? Is
Mario: the background, barley.
Alan: Ali Barkley multis. I think I have some cartoon Bali. That's it?
Mario: Yeah. Every time, every time he sees people walking by outside.
Alan: I hope you don't live in a busy street.
Mario: No, it's not, it's not a busy street at all, but there is a school nearby and every well, right now, it's past that time. It must be just some people walking by, but, uh, normally around, you know, middle of the afternoon when school lets out and all the kids are walking by, um, yeah, he starts.
Alan: Uh, very exciting type.
Mario: Yeah. And there are some steps by the window and he, he has a spot there where he can just perch himself just to look out the window and starts barking at everyone that
Alan: they sell to the other kids? Yeah,
Mario: Yeah, Yeah. Oh, well, and it's hard to get rid of that habit. We've tried all kinds of things, but it's just,
Alan: he's excited. He's happy
Mario: yeah.
Alan: other people.
Mario: Yeah. Yeah.
Alan: It is a retriever
Mario: he's a golden retriever. Yeah.
Alan: They're excitable.
Mario: Oh Yeah. Yeah. And the funny thing is that he's, he's the most loving dog ever. He loves kids and people in general, like he he's a people dog, right. He doesn't care much for other dogs, but he, he loves people. And, uh, the, the people that he's barking out from the window, if, if we were to. Open the door and just let him approach them. He just melts because he wants pets. He wants to, you know, he wants attention.
Alan: But if they're over there, I'm going to shout at them. Right?
Mario: yeah, exactly. And so, you know people might think he's like a, like an aggressive dog or something, cause he's barking, but he's, he's the most loving dog ever and all he wants is attention. So go figure. Yeah.
Alan: Yeah. He just wants that's all. So.
Mario: Yeah, exactly. Oh, one thing that, uh, I did spend quite a bit of time this past week is, doing podcast editing.
Alan: I noticed is lots of files there for me to get stuck into. Right.
Mario: yeah. so we're pretty much caught up finally with all the backlog of episodes. There's only one more one to the last one. The one we recorded two weeks ago
Alan: Oh, why would that, that caught up? Okay. So I think we kind of mentioned this on MegaMaker or something. I, it kind of could be fun to maybe not dump them all at once, but at least do a reasonably, fast schedule of getting all these out. So we are actually up to date as in we're publishing, after we record them. Right.
Mario: Yeah, exactly.
Alan: of having this backlog.
Mario: Yeah. Yeah, my plan is going forward. This. do editing right away after we record. and just have it ready for you, within 24, 48 hours max, so that you can, publish as soon as you can. So
Alan: we should do that. Um, so basically what you're saying is Alan, you've got some work to do and get all these notes written up and published.
Mario: I mean, with these, with these, that, uh, we have a backlog. Yeah. It's going to be a little bit of word because
Alan: Yeah. I mean,
Mario: all those out.
Alan: it'd be nice to yeah. Let let's, uh, to, to at least get, a couple of queued up so we can just push them out to every, I mean, even if it's, you know, once a week for the next few weeks, it'd be nice to, yeah. Start getting them out. And maybe that maybe that's not a bad idea. Maybe just publish once a week for the next, uh, I think that'd be like three or four weeks or so.
Mario: Yeah. Yeah, that sounds good. But then the question becomes, what do we do with the current ones? If we publish those once a week kind of thing,
Alan: Yeah.
Mario: then these that we're recording, like,
Alan: It's every two weeks, right?
Mario: Yeah. So.
Alan: I think we can drop back down to a two weeks unless there's, you know, some, um, uh, we figured out some way to keep that weekly thing going. Um, neither split it. Do mini ones or something, but I think just getting up to speed would be, cause if we publish these ones out at one, every two weeks, it's going to take us forever to get up to speed. Isn't it.
Mario: Yeah. Yeah. Um, yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Alan: And plus it might help, um, just the, the, having that frequency could be interesting to see about what effect it has on subscribers to just, um, and then see if dropping down to one every two weeks has any negative effect or let's just play it by ear, I'd say,
Mario: Yeah. So then we would hold off on publishing the ones that we are recording now, like this one and the one so-so this one. Even if we, if I edit it now, We wouldn't publish it until we're caught up
Alan: Ah, I see what you're saying. Are you saying we could effectively, um, well I guess that's the other alternative, isn't it? Is that rather I was thinking we just kind of try and catch up over the next, like two, you know, uh, uh, probably could take a couple of months, so wouldn't it to get back up to speed.
Mario: yeah. That's
Alan: I'll just do like a bulk dump every day. You let new episodes.
Mario: Yeah, that's what I was
Alan: thinking mean, that's still takes us two weeks to get up to two or three weeks to get up to speed.
Mario: Yeah, but at least that, that would get us caught up a lot quicker
Alan: Yup. Yup.
Mario: If we do like one per day
Alan: I have no problem with doing that. And then if
Mario: I I'm thinking that that would, that would probably be better. I mean, it's, it's more work, but, but it would be fun, and it would get us caught up more quickly.
Alan: would be nice to be publishing these after we've.
Mario: Yeah. Yeah. That's my goal. I don't want to get, I don't want to get 'em behind like that anymore. This was, Yeah, It's cause it's a lot of work to, to, you know, have them pile up and then go back and have to, you know, dig ourselves from that hole. Every, you know, it's, it's a lot easier if we just do it right away.
Alan: exactly. It's done. And plus, you know, that, that means we can do more timely episodes. So if there's something that, you know, we're working on, that is actually, you know, let's just the sooner we get caught up the better. So, um, yeah. Let's, let's do that. I'll okay. I'll get the first one published later today and the next one maybe tomorrow.
Mario: Alright. Sounds good. Yeah. I'm going to finish editing the last one, which is the last from the backlog. And then I'll edit this one.
Alan: Cool. All right. I know what I'm doing this afternoon, then.
Mario: hopefully it doesn't take you it too long.
Alan: No, no, it's not too bad. Although it a low, you know, the pain yourself of, uh, listening to yourself is unpleasant. I think I'm getting, I'm actually getting a little bit more used to hearing my own voice. I think this is, this does get easier over time. I thought it was literally impossible, but especially with, these pictures that I've been recording, you know, recording a couple of takes and then watching them back and things I'm. I can hear myself as an outsider a little bit better now, and it doesn't sound like me speaking. It's just somebody speaking who sounds a little bit like myself, um,
Mario: Yeah. I was going to say, uh, also with all the editing that I've been doing, I feel the same way. I'm getting a little more used to hearing my own voice still.
Alan: as it was. Right.
Mario: Yeah. It's still is a little bit, but not as bad. Yeah.
Alan: Cool. Let's let's do that then. All right. So I will that's that's my job. I'm on the
Mario: right. Sounds good. So, uh, should we wrap it up here?
Alan: Let's do it.
Mario: Keep it, keep it short and, uh, Yeah, Yeah. That's another goal. Keeping it around 30 minutes ish, would be great.
Alan: I agree.
Mario: it takes less editing. It takes less time and yeah. Yeah. Cool.
Alan: Excellent.
Mario: All right, Alan. Thanks. Uh, again, that was, that was fun as always Yeah. Take care and, uh, I'll see you in a couple of weeks.
Alan: Cheers, man.
Mario: All right. See ya.