Jim and Yonathan give an update on the $3M challenge and discuss what to do with blunt feedback. At the 21 minute mark, they get into over 10 half baked startup ideas.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- Update on One Day Design
- Dealing with harsh feedback
- Finding ideal customers
- 10+ Half Backed startup ideas
- Yeti's magic moment
- Slack & Stripe App Ideas
- Billionaire Creators
- Startup Ideas by Paul Graham (#45)
- Nathan Barry: How to Bootstrap a Company to $30M in a Crowded Market (#41)
- How I Met My Biz Partner and Less Learned Hitting $2M ARR (#44)
- Ryan Hamilton on his Netflix special, touring with Jerry Seinfeld, & how to write a joke (#10)
- How We're Validating Startup Ideas (#51)
What is If I Was Starting Today?
What would you do if you were starting today? To help, here are half-baked startup ideas, growth marketing tactics, and stories from founders and creators - including my own journey as a bootstrapped business owner. All of the content is centered around helping founders, creators, and investors starting today.