Good bye, 2019!
Hello Future. The 2020s are shining bright.
The 2010s was all about becoming, healing and growth – shedding old patterns and stale notions that no longer serve us as we step into a brand new era – 2020 is all about unity, connection and raising vibrations.
At the end of a cycle, it’s always interesting to reflect and see where you’ve been and what you’ve achieved, as well as paying respect to the old year… and decade.
KIM & CATHERINE REFLECT ON THE 2010’S
- Oh, wow, 2010 seems like a lifetime ago! I joined RWA in 2008 and in 2010, I went on a week-long Romance Intensive course where I worked with a mentor which took my writing places I hadn’t expected!
- In 2011, I helped out with organising the RWA conference – way outside my comfort zone; mixing with booksellers, publishers and ‘famous’ authors.
- In 2012, I began a three-year stint as an editor of the monthly newsletter.
- In 2011 and 2012, I had short stories published, then a novel in 2013.
- My decade has been largely focused on learning everything I could about writing romance, and then writing them.
- Birth of second daughter – Indiana in 2011 – she was born on a bathroom floor 🙂 I tease her about this because she almost made the toilet!
- Birth of last child, Lakota – my Wolf child.
- 2015 was an extremely transformational year – spiritually, soulfully – a catalyst year that saw me writing my first book by the end of the year – Millie.
- 2017 – travelled to the States – another major shift in my life.
- Found myself – learned a lot and grew into myself – finally finding my life purpose, grounding, clarity … trust and faith in my path.
- This decade has been exceptionally transformational on many levels.
- Whispering Ink New Release: LOVE. DEATH. LOVE & CONNECTION is Available for Preorder NOW! https://books2read.com/u/mYKjkx
- If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGKP-BUX2F-_ck0lhfXrjA
- Creative Writing Energy MasterMind: https://whisperinginkpress.com/cwe-mastermind/
- Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
- Events: WriteHive Writer Convention 2020: https://whisperinginkpress.com/resources-for-writers/events/
- FINDING YOUR CREATIVE WRITING ENERGY WITH CATHERINE EVANS & KIM PETERSEN : MINDSET – May 2020
- CWE Episode Page: new-year-new-decade-reflections-the-future
What is Creative Writing Energy ?
Conversations about the writer’s life, craft and alternative practices with Kim Petersen and Catherine Evans.