In Jewish Inspiration for Living a Moral & Spiritual Life, Valley Beit Midrash's President and Dean – Rabbi Dr. Shmuly Yanklowitz – explores how Torah and Jewish ethics can relate to everyday life.
This channel is home to all of Rabbi Shmuly’s class series, including:
• 39 Ways to Repair the World (’20-’21)
• 40 Greatest Debates in Jewish History (’21-’22)
• Pearls of Jewish Wisdom on Living with Kindness (’22-’23)
• 40 Great Philosophers and What They Mean for Judaism (’23-’24)
Listen to VBM's other podcasts:
• Jewish Ideas to Change the World
• Social Justice in the Parsha
Valley Beit Midrash (VBM) is dedicated to social justice as driven by Torah ethics. VBM's mission is to improve lives through Jewish learning, direct action, and leadership development.
• Website: https://www.valleybeitmidrash.org/
• Donate: https://www.valleybeitmidrash.org/donate
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ValleyBeitMidrash
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLYSyEus7DcWMhyEZ_CQFQ
• Become a Member: https://www.valleybeitmidrash.org/become-a-member/