This week, your hosts are excited for the release of iOS 12 and Shortcuts! Matthew reveals some behind the scenes lunch strategies from his time at Workflow, Alex wants a way to track when she’s late, and both talk about their iPhone choices.
This episode covers some of the confusion between Siri Shortcuts and what the Shortcuts app can do. So, listen now and in the future for more shortcuts examples and links!
Links from the episode:
- Shortcuts on the App Store
- Shortcuts EXPLAINED! Did Siri actually get better? | YouTube
- iOS 12 | Apple
- iOS 12: The MacStories Review | MacStories
- Daisy is Apple’s new iPhone recycling robot | The Verge
- Getting started with the Shortcuts app | iMore
- Shortcuts User Guide | Apple
- Things on iOS: The Complete Guide to Automations and Workflow | The Sweet Setup
- Automators | Relay FM
- twoheadedgirlfm (@twoheadedgirlfm) | Twitter
- SUPERCOMPUTER (@_supercomputer) | Twitter
What is Supercomputer?
Supercomputer is a show with Alex Cox and Matthew Cassinelli – join in as they figure out how to make sense out of a mess of technology.