In this episode, I ask you what have you done to ensure that you are remaining healthy and continue to remain healthy, but I do this by using my personal journey through a few health issues that I never saw coming, but have chosen to face head-on.
- My cholesterol journey
- Factors that affect compliance with healthy behaviour
- My hearing health journey
- My vocal health journey
- Unhealthy health narratives
- My gym journey
- Things I do to stay healthy
- My perspective on death from ‘Ole age’
- Sexual Health
- Know your health indices and seek help if and when necessary.
What is Talk Truth with Mario Evon?
Medical Doctor, TV Host and Reggae-Soul Singer/Songwriter, Mario Evon, takes you on a uniquely Jamaican journey through a non-conservative, honest space created to allow his truth, and the truth of others to set them free to grow, laugh, learn and prosper.
From relationships, inspiration, sex and sexuality, to the ins and outs of entrepreneurship; In this space, we speak candidly about almost anything, with the intention to inspire, educate and entertain (‘Inspir-Edu-Tainment’), and create a fair and balanced space where your truth shall become your power. This is TALK TRUTH.