Can you really sell friendship as a value proposition to businesses? How do you successfully displace incumbent, well established solutions? How do you balance moving to a new category while maintaining your position in the old category? These are the types of questions I had for Mads Fosselius, CEO of Dixa, another Nordic startup that is re-imagining the world of customer service from the ground up.
- [1:18] Why do you feel so strongly about this vision of creating friendships between customers and agents and where does this vision come from?
- [7:28] As a company, what was the process you undertook to define the category that you want to be in?
- [19:29] How do you convince your customers to switch from an established vendor?
- [24:27] What are some of the mistakes you have made in your early days? And what are your biggest learnings in this journey?
- [27:20] What strategies worked for you to get your first 10, 100 and 500 customers?
- [32:03] What advice would you give entrepreneurs on how to scale pre-series A?
- [33:08] What do you think of brand building and its effect on different aspects of the company in various stages?
What is The European Startup Show?
To inspire technology entrepreneurs in Europe with stories and practical strategies from other successful entrepreneurs.
If you are a CEO, founder, or work in sales or marketing, and your company is based in Europe or is looking to expand into Europe, then this podcast is for you.