Waking up to the coronavirus
- This is moving fast, so this podcast might already be out-of-date.
- Difference between the restrictions in Chicago and Vernon.
- "It's hard to focus on Transistor and write any code."
- "There are all these people out there suffering, it's hard to know what to do."
- "You see these effects rippling through society, and then rippling towards you."
- 7:50 – "It'd be nice to donate to everyone, but you just can't."
- 8:40 – It's a multidimensional difficulty for businesses.
- 9:15 – The tools for small shops are still not very good (especially the UX).
- Justin's tweet about Square
- 10:14 – DNS is still the most difficult thing.
- 11:00 – "These people are scrambling to save their businesses."
- Ivy and Dan Meehan’s podcast, Local
- When did you start taking this seriously? On the Not Overthinking podcast
- What makes a business recession-proof?
- Henry Mintzberg: The Three Pillars for rebalancing society
- Interview with Henry Mintzberg
- Are we going to band together, and fight this together?
- MegaMaker Slack
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Interact on WhatPods.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Sofia Quintero
- Chris Willow
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Eric Lima
- James Sowers (like Flowers) with UserInput.io
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD), pradyumna.dev
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett, snapshooter.io
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2021?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2021? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.