Nowadays, social media is critical to growing a small business. However, how you engage on Twitter needs to be different than Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc... Listen to Whitney Hansen describe a business idea to help brands succeed with social media.
- How a labor-intensive business can scale while providing a moat in the interim
- On a social media consultant “not really knowing your business”: business owners don’t always know what resonates best with their customers
- Whitney believes the shotgun approach is better than the “epic content” approach - again, you often can’t predict what will resonate with your tribe
- How and when to offer your services for free
- Go after streaky prospects - people who’ve used social media with some success in the past but haven’t been consistent
- Run Facebook Ads to people who follow Gary V, Mel Robbins, Jasmine Star, etc… and presell this service
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.