Serious about growing your construction business? Tune in to hear Shawn Van Dyke talk about the issues most construction businesses face and the systems you need for growth. (WIN a 1-hour consultation with Shawn. Read below).
- You're taking on more work but you feel stuck
- You're growing revenue but you're not actually making more money
- You're great at your craft but lack some confidence on the business side
(Read below on how to win a 1-hour coaching consultation with Shawn Van Dyke -- Value: $500)
Shawn Van Dyke, a former engineer and contractor turned construction business coach, hops on the podcast to dig into the problems most construction face, how to identify what's holding you back, and the areas where systems can help you grow, make more money, and get your life back.
In this episode we talk about:
- Building systems
- Focusing on profit
- How to sell on value...not price
If you're still reading this, you're serious about bettering your business. So here's the deal...
We're offering 50% off a 1-hour consultation with Shawn (Valued at about $500).
If you're selected, it'll be $250. You gotta have some skin in the game. We don't want to be sending Shawn a tire kicker.
HOW YOU CAN WIN...
- Click this link to enter to win (fill out Shawn's form) and share why you should be selected to win.
- Bonus points: What's one thing you've learned from this podcast episode? Post it on your Instagram story and tag us so we can see it @bredtobuildpodcast, @shawnvandyke.
Liking the podcast?
Subscribe & write an awesome review. We wouldn't be here without your support!
Follow us on Social & Give us a Shout!
Connect with us on...
👷♂️ Shawn Van Dyke (Guest)
Book: Profit First Contractor
Coaching: Built To Build Academy
👷♂️ Matt (Co-Host)
👷♂️ Brek (Co-Host)
Hammr on Instagram
What is Bred To Build - Construction Podcast?
Our podcast is dedicated to sharing industries stories of people who get sh*t done. Whether you're a bags-on trade or an industry leader, we focus on the people who are bred to build. The people who wake up and move construction forward.
Hosted by Brek Goin & MattBangsWood
Powered by Hammr