Elizabeth gets into the labels and epithets assigned by the internet, and where the mainstream media gets them wrong. Karen just feels very attacked.
- The Taylor Lorenz article that started it all
- The triple meme Instagram post
- You Know I Had to Do It to Em meme
- Some highlights of the backlash
- Definition of boomer (Thanks DankMemeOS)
- Generation X, as defined by Douglas Coupland
- Buzzfeed article full of Karen defamation
- YouTube video tangentially related to Italian puppet theatre
- Ok zoomer (not the Moses Znaimer kind)
- Definition of VSCO girl
- Eboys, Egirls, soft boys, soft girls
- And, of course, the frickboy (definition not censored)
- Video essay on NLOGs
- More proof that Karen is hip with the kids yo on This is Adulting
What is That's a Thing?!?
A sometimes belated, already outdated guide to your teens, tweens and everything under 20. In each episode, Elizabeth, a teenager, explains a thing to Karen, her mother. And Karen tells Elizabeth how that thing relates to something she knows. Maybe.