- Ohio State vs. Indiana game | Miyan Williams | Kamryn Babb
- The Game
- CJ. Stroud’s willingness to run can be a difference-maker
- Desmond Howard bias
- “It Starts With You”
- Sports Bring People Together
- Accept Responsibility for the Position You Are In | by Jimmie Bell
- Tribalism in Sports x Player Mindset | Buckeye Focused 8
- Thank you for listening to this Buckeye Focused episode on SportsE+ titled, “Jack Tatum and The Game”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The digital media sports brand and production company learning all we can about mental health.
What is Buckeye Focused?
Welcome to Buckeye Focused! The newest Buckeye podcast. This one features Buckeye, Nate Oliver! And we talk more than just football. But while football and some buckeyes brought us together...this podcast and these conversations run deep. Buckeye Focused is presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
It's Buckeye season. We have to talk about it!
This is season one of the Buckeye Focused podcast.
Nate Oliver - played for the Buckeyes mostly under Coach Jim Tressel between 2007-2011. Nate is a recent Director of Keith B. Key Buckeye Social Entrepreneurship Program at The Ohio State University.
Eric Kasimov - the founder of KazSource, Inc, a dynamic company managing a portfolio of brands and projects in the areas of content, podcasting, production, sports, mental health, insurance, and ventures. This includes the producer of this podcast and the digital media sports brand, SportsE+.
This podcast is not here to replace other great Buckeye podcasts like Buckeye Talk by Cleveland dot com, Menace2Sports with Zach Smith, Morning Five by Bucknuts, Letterman Live, and the many other excellent Buckeye-related podcasts. This Buckeye Focused podcast exists to allow a Buckeye like you to listen in to a conversation featuring a former Buckeye and his host talking football -- but these conversations go much deeper. Topics covered include buckeye stories, lessons learned on and off the field, stories of failure and success, insights as to what is going on around the program, game previews, game recaps, player insights, mental health, and topics in and around the world of college football like the college football playoff, games around the country, the Big Ten, NIL, and of course players, fans, and media popping off on social media trying to get those clicks. We call it out. Buckeye Focused.
To get more content like this check out https://sportsepreneur.com and https://kazsource.com/podcasts