We talk to Luke Frye, CPA and Co-Founder of Timber Tax, about cash flow forecasting, planning in these uncertain times, and how to get a firmer grasp on your financial reality so you can succeed in your business.
This episode, we talk with Luke Frye of TimberTax.co. TimberTax provides excellent Tax Services for Entrepreneurs.
- Reuven Lerner
- Kai Davis
- Jeremy Green
- Meg Cumby
- Erik Dietrich
Each episode, the panel (and guest) share their picks: a book, app, service, resource, or something else that they're enjoying and recommend you check out:
- You Need A Budget: youneedabudget.com (Kai Davis)
- Freedom: freedom.to (Meg Cumby)
- Embr Wave: embrlabs.com (Erik Dietrich)
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz: pumpkinplan.com (Erik Dietrich)
- Bench: https://bench.co (Jeremy Green)
- The Independent Consulting Manual (Jeremy Green)
- The Passion Economy by Adam Davidson (Reuven Lerner)
What is The Business of Freelancing?
If you're a freelancer, then you're not just an expert in your field. You're also a business owner, responsible for everything from bookkeeping to marketing to customer satisfaction to business development.
On the Business of Freelancing, our panel of experienced freelancers discuss the issues that they have encountered while building up their business — and give you practical, actionable advice to take your career to the next level. We also invite expert guests to provide their opinions and perspectives on how you can better succeed in your freelance career.