Interested in learning how to invest in real estate with little or nothing down using the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy in Fort Wayne? This class is a deep dive into the strategy of buying properties as an owner-occupant with 0%, 3%, 3.5% or 5% down payments, moving in and then, after living in the property for at least a year, converting them to rental properties. Includes a qualitative class discussing what the strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
A deep dive into the strategy of buying rental properties utilizing the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Includes a qualitative class discussing what the Nomad™ strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Check out our Nomad™ modeling (and other real estate investing strategies) for Fort Wayne, Indiana:
Topics discussed include:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and available are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
- We discuss both long-term tenants and short-term tenants (like vacation rentals).
This was a live class recorded to give investors a solid overview of the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy including traditional Nomad™, Fixer Upper Nomad™, Nomad™ by Proxy, Nomad™ to Short-Term Rental, Nomad™ with House Hacking, Nomad™ with Lease-Option Exit and The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Retirement Plan.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
Additional ResourcesThe following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with Just $3,000 - A series of classes and book James wrote about using the Nomad™ with Lease-Option strategy to do Nomad™ with very limited down payments.
- Return Quadrants - Learn about James Orr's Return Quadrants for better understanding of how real estate investments make money and how much.
- The Ultimate Financial Independence Retire Early Budget - A class and downloadable spreadsheet for creating your own Ultimate FIRE Budget.
- Real Estate Financial Modeling for 300 Cities - See how buy and hold might perform for properties in your local real estate market and see our modeling for implementing a variety of real estate investing strategies using city-specific numbers for over 300 cities.
What is Fort Wayne Real Estate Investing & Real Estate Financial Planning™ Podcast?
Learn all about investing in real estate in Fort Wayne, Indiana with a combination of real estate financial planning and modeling with numbers specific to Fort Wayne plus syndicated, more generalized recordings of live and pre-recorded real estate investing classes (not all specific to Fort Wayne).