Happy Valentines Day to everyone and what a great way to celebrate this day of friendship by curling up to this week's episode of Peers Over Beers. Chris and I are continuing our discussion on offline events and our focus is on affinity conferences and ad hoc events. What should your community trade show strategy be and how did one look like for us previously. There is fun fun in between, but we end on why should be motivate your customers and employees to get on the community band wagon. All this and more in this week's episode
- Discuss the three types of offline type events for communities
- Walk through what a fellow colleague Blake Etheridge did at TI
- Discuss integrating community managers with event and marketing staff to see how you can leverage each other.
- Why should you get your customers to believe in community
- What are community members looking for.
What is Peers Over Beers - Community Experts Podcast?
20 year Digital Experience and B2B Community Expert Michael Sandoval and 20 year Relationship Manager and B2B Community Strategist Chris Detzel are your hosts for this fun and straight shooting podcast for enterprise community managers and social media professionals. With their easy and natural inquisitive banter, your hosts will tackle hard issues facing community managers in their day-to-day struggles, and yes, over a beer. From starting new communities, digitally transforming enterprise culture, moderation, and globalization techniques are all up for discussion.