Today, my guest for the Mads Singers Management Podcast is Paul Rodney Turner, social entrepreneur, author, and food yogi.
Paul is the CEO of the Kindly Ecosystem (also known as the Kindly Coin), intended to be the world's first social-impact cryptocurrency simultaneously sold on the Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Blockchains.
- Because of his experience with India's hospitality culture, Paul says that we should accept that we are more than just bodies, and we have spiritual energies that we need to pay attention to. - 02:14
- Paul says that if you put your heart into something passionate about, the money will come to you. - 06:41
- Paul says that our mind can either be our worse enemy or our best friend. - 17:53
- Paul shares an excerpt from the Bhagavad Gita where he relates it on how the mind can be challenging to control, but with discipline, one can take control of their mind and make their mind your best friend. - 18:41
- Mads says that confidence is showing ourselves what we're capable of doing. - 26:33
- Mads adds that confidence is not about showing what you can do to other people but rather showing yourself that you are capable. - 27:00
- Paul says that confidence is a quality that needs to be cultivated. - 29:41
- Paul says that the more pure your thoughts are, the more focused you become gives you a better chance to tap into the higher spiritual frequencies and get a better understanding of your true self and self-realization. - 36:33
- Paul says that every successful company today has a clearly defined mission, vision, and story. - 39:09
- Paul says that if you are not purpose-driven, you will not leave a positive legacy in the world, and you won't be happy. - 40:13
What is Mads Singers Management Podcast ?
Learn from dedicated entrepreneurs, innovators, and experts who have been in your shoes, effectively managing people, successfully growing businesses, and helping others do the same!
Hi! I am Mads Singers, your podcast host, People Management Coach, and Consultant.
My management philosophy is based on a simple and unique premise:
Treat everyone as an individual and put the right individuals into the right box.
Doing this makes the rest of the management process that much easier.
How? ACCESS MY FREE MANAGEMENT TRAINING!
Get better results by learning the “hacks” from the best and learn actionable steps to apply to your business and personal life!
New episodes are published every Wednesday at 9 AM EST.