In this special episode, Leo talks briefly about the September event this year: specifically what does Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ mean for the app business, can the iPad be a serious laptop competitor, iPhone is now a "professional" camera, the continued improvements to the Apple Watch and its battery, and lastly the maturity of the smartphone and it's affect on the app business.
- Specialize in helping businesses build apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch
- 10 years of experience developing for a variety of Apple platform
- Helping dev shops which lack experience with Apple platforms and Swift
- Do you have a product or service which can target our ever growing community of developers as well as technology and business leaders?
Apple Arcade and Apple TV+
- Can there be a subscription service for apps similar to Arcade for games?
- Was the pricing reasonable for most
iPad (7th Generation)
- Is the iPad ready to be a laptop replacement?
- Is the app ecosystem ready for professional apps on the iPad?
Apple Watch Series 6
- What the continuing trend of the Apple Watch battery improvement?
- Is the Apple Watch the device of the future?
- A continuing trend of maturity in the smartphone market?
- Is the iPhone a phone or a camera?
- Thoughts on if Apple bit off too much on the OS upgrades to deliver everything on time? - @tonydehnke
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.