As a maker, it's easy to get distracted by new technologies or emerging fads. But is it a great idea to start more than one thing? Also, I started a new thing...
- Billingly.io - Dunning emails & sms for less (don't pay until we've recovered revenue for you!)
- Upscribe - No-bloat email marketing and opt-in forms
- Podmelon - Quality podcast editing
- Basecamp - The All-In-One Toolkit for Working Remotely
- WildBit - The team behind Beanstalk, Postmark, DMARK Digest, and People-First Jobs
- Ad Reform - Your intelligent ad ops assistant
What is Getting To Ramen?
Listen in as I navigate the slow SaaS ramp of death while asking for help along the way from people like Justin Jackson, Matt Wensing, and others who have gone before me...