For the #InVinoFab podcast episode no. 55 we get into the courting of new job opportunities, applicants, and finding your cultural fit at work. Whether you’re recruiting for new talent or in search, to identify a potential new occupational fit for your career.
For the @InVinoFab podcast episode no. 55 we get into the courting of new job opportunities, applicants, and finding your cultural fit at work. Whether you’re recruiting for new talent or in search, to identify a potential new occupational fit for your career.
- Why Job Searching is Like Dating http://www.prepary.com/job-searching-like-dating-part-1/
- Recruiting for Cultural Fit https://hbr.org/2015/07/recruiting-for-cultural-fit
- What Does Cultural Fit Really Mean https://www.tinypulse.com/blog/what-does-culture-fit-really-mean
- Great Culture Fit [Questions To Ask]
- What’s a company (other than this one) that you admire, and why?
- Can you describe a work environment that you would feel uncomfortable in?
- Who would you consider the ultimate co-worker from any movie, TV show, or book?
- The Muse https://www.themuse.com/ Career advice and better job search
- People Ticker https://www.peopleticker.com/
- Glassdoor https://www.glassdoor.com/ Find job fit, salary, etc.
- LinkedIn Salary https://www.linkedin.com/salary
- Cost of Living https://costof.live/
- How’s Work? With Esther Perel https://gimletmedia.com/shows/hows-work
- Where Do We Begin? Hosted by Esther Perel https://www.estherperel.com/podcast
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Mindshew https://www.themuse.com/thenewrulesofwork
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).