It’s common for many in business, much more creative entrepreneurs who have built their solopreneurship around their personal brands, to be overwhelmed at the many things that could and should be done to grow their business.
- His career backstory and how he landed his current role as a Sales Process Consultant from his roots as a Facebook ads expert
- What he does as a Sales Process Consultant, who his market is, and how he helps them
- How he approaches engagements with the analogy of a doctor diagnosing patients and offering prescriptions
- What he calls “Opportunity Diagnoses” and how these are met with “Profit Prescriptions” that serve as a guide on how to implement the solution
- His hands-on approach that assures his clients take action to implement the strategies he identifies
- His “Lever Pulling Method” and how it speaks of his service of avoiding being overwhelmed by identifying and pulling the one specific lever that will make the biggest difference in sales and revenue
- How he accumulated the knowledge and skill set of problem-solving for a wide range of businesses
- Learning from and getting certified by Marketing Consultant Frank Kern
- Getting sales process coaching from Taylor Welch and Chris Evans’ Traffic and Funnels
- Best practices on his website that was put in place to specifically to secure conversions
- His use of direct and personal messaging that breaks through the noise
- How he markets himself through engagements, connections, and giving free value
- His experience of taking on various internships to learn the ropes of social media marketing and how he eventually started his business from his college dorm room
- Marketing trends he thinks people should be paying attention to
- Donald Trump being a good marketer because he knows how to command attention by being controversial
- His personal mantra rooted in faith
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.