Today’s guest is Joe Workman. Joe is a Rapid Weaver developer and the founder of Weaver’s Space. He also runs the Weaver’s Space Online Conference.
- Creating products instead of doing client work.
- Helping other freelancers grow and refine their own businesses through community building.
- Ensuring you have a safety net to withstand the ebbs and flows of business.
- The benefits of being strong and unwavering with your prices.
- Find your people first. Be part of the conversation and community before trying to create and sell products or services.
- Scratching your own itch is a great way to productize the work you’re already doing and is likely to meet the needs of others as well.
- Building community and relationships is important even if you aren’t doing client work. In a product-based business you still have to build credibility and a reputation.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.