In this episode, I talk about PHP and what I want for its future. Or to better phrase it, for my future with PHP. There have been a lot of discussions lately about Generics in PHP and static analysis tools. Here is what I have learned about it, how I see it, and what I want from PHP in the future.
Here are the show notes for this episode:
- Twitter discussion about static analysis tools and future https://twitter.com/christophrumpel/status/1506556440911228928
- Generics in PHP https://stitcher.io/blog/generics-in-php-video
- PHP Internals discussion on Generics https://externals.io/message/111875
- Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/christophrumpel
- Mastering PhpStorm Video Course https://masteringphpstorm.com
- You can sponsor this podcast on GitHub https://github.com/sponsors/christophrumpel
What is Call It A Day?
🤷♂️ No one asked: What is it like being Christoph Rumpel?
✌️ Me: Glad you asked! This podcast is about my experiences as a developer and a one-person business owner.