Tyler has an army of interns starting next week, and Rick just hired his company's first
- Tyler got a new standing desk.
- Rick hit a wall with his product.
- Both Rick and Tyler have interns starting soon. There's a lot of work to do to prepare.
- Less Annoying CRM had a breakthrough with their demo call workflow.
- Rick learned from the wisdom of Charlie Munger.
- Tyler is thinking about analytics because of a fan suggestion.
- LegUp Health got their first user referral.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.