Jessica Hamrick sheds light on Model-based RL, Structured agents, Mental simulation, Metacontrol, Construction environments, Blueberries, and more!
Structured agents for physical construction
Victor Bapst, Alvaro Sanchez-Gonzalez, Carl Doersch, Kimberly L. Stachenfeld, Pushmeet Kohli, Peter W. Battaglia, Jessica B. Hamrick
Analogues of mental simulation and imagination in deep learning
- Metacontrol for Adaptive Imagination-Based Optimization
Jessica B. Hamrick, Andrew J. Ballard, Razvan Pascanu, Oriol Vinyals, Nicolas Heess, Peter W. Battaglia
- Surprising Negative Results for Generative Adversarial Tree Search
Kamyar Azizzadenesheli, Brandon Yang, Weitang Liu, Zachary C Lipton, Animashree Anandkumar
- Metareasoning and Mental Simulation
Jessica B. Hamrick
- Mastering Chess and Shogi by Self-Play with a General Reinforcement Learning Algorithm
David Silver, Thomas Hubert, Julian Schrittwieser, Ioannis Antonoglou, Matthew Lai, Arthur Guez, Marc Lanctot, Laurent Sifre, Dharshan Kumaran, Thore Graepel, Timothy Lillicrap, Karen Simonyan, Demis Hassabis
- Object-oriented state editing for HRL
Victor Bapst, Alvaro Sanchez-Gonzalez, Omar Shams, Kimberly Stachenfeld, Peter W. Battaglia, Satinder Singh, Jessica B. Hamrick
- FeUdal Networks for Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning
Alexander Sasha Vezhnevets, Simon Osindero, Tom Schaul, Nicolas Heess, Max Jaderberg, David Silver, Koray Kavukcuoglu
- PILCO: A Model-Based and Data-Efficient Approach to Policy Search
Marc Peter Deisenroth, Carl Edward Rasmussen
- Blueberry Earth
What is TalkRL: Reinforcement Learning Interviews?
TalkRL podcast is All Reinforcement Learning, All the time. In-depth interviews with brilliant people at the forefront of RL research and practice. Guests from places like MILA, MIT, DeepMind, Google Brain, Brown, Caltech, and more. Hosted by Robin Ranjit Singh Chauhan. Technical content.