Junior to Senior with David Guttman
Matt and David talk about building your community, finding passion in your freelance work, and utilizing your professional experience to grow your career.
- Community Building
- Hireable Traits
- Value of Production Environment Experience
- Non-traditional Work Experiences
- Getting Paid to Learn
- Utilizing Experience to Grow Your Career
- “QA has been a great way to get started [in tech.]” - MP
- “Now is the best time to be a part of large group projects.” - MP
- “There’s a creative revival coming out of post-COVID life.” - MP
- “I saw [freelancing] as an opportunity to inject new ideas and tools into the space.” - MP
- “I was able to get paid to learn.” - MP
- “You have a lot of power, probably a lot more than you know.” - MP
- “When you think you have 10% left, you have 90% left” - MP
- “As you get experience you’re delivering smaller and smaller commits.” - MP
- “To show what you’re thinking, show something that’s broken.” - MP
What is Junior to Senior with David Guttman?
A weekly show for ambitious devs who want to take their career to the next level.