- What it looks like to live ‘Love as Leadership’
- What happens when we don’t make love about just one person
- Stories of when she had to hide who she was in order to be ‘a success’
- Her experience at the Gay Games in Paris
- Arriving at a place where she can celebrate all of her intersections
- What 5-year-old her is most surprised about her life now
What is the Love Says podcast?
What unfolds when we each find our own way back to a place of love?
Love can get us through the most painful moments, give us the freedom to grow , the courage to change - and Love can lead us to a whole lot of peace and joy and possibility.
So let’s see what happens — in us, in our life and in our world when we listen in to what Love Says.
the Love Says podcast Team:
Co-Produced by Elizabeth Johnson & Paul Voran
Engineered by Paul Voran at SoapBox Records
Logo Art Design by Courtney Stephens of Fairfield Street Designs
Theme music by Paul Voran
Messaging & Marketing by Amy Fukuizumi at You're a Big Deal