In this episode, we re-play an interview with Sir Terry Matthews recorded during a visit he made to Queen's campus.
Key advice, stories, comments, and insights from Sir Terry Matthews in this episode:
- Give ownership to employees
- Build products customers want
- Write consistent quarterly reports
- Go global – fast (US is local)
- Be persistent – up to half the time a lost contract can become a win
Follow Wesley Clover on Twitter @WesleyCloverInt
What is Queen's Return on Innovation Podcast?
Hear lessons learned and success stories from innovators and entrepreneurs from Queen's University and Eastern Ontario.