On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Craig Kulyk. Craig writes about how to customize your morning to build better habits and be more productive.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- The power of routines
- Building constraints (or you find yourself eating too many cookies)
- Starting points at building a routine
- The idea of sunk costs
- The role fear of missing out (FOMO) plays in our decision-making process
- Establishing breathing room or space into your mornings
- Questions to ask that are causing challenges in your morning routine
- Planning your day
- The power of small changes
- Different things Craig has tried in his morning routine such as meditation, fasting, etc.
- Craig's experience with the Tribe Conference
- Create Good Mornings
- What You Can Learn from Mike Vardy about Productivity | Create Good Mornings
- The Lesson of Sunk Costs (Applied to Morning Habits) | Create Good Mornings
- Why You Shouldn't Spend Time Journaling (And What You Should Do Instead) | Productivityist
- 127 Morning Rituals: The Ultimate List to Customize Morning Routine | Create Good Mornings
- Mike Vardy's Morning Routine | My Morning Routine
- Mike Vardy's Evening Routine | Evening Routines
- How Tribe Conference Can Change Your Life | Create Good Mornings
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.