Council debates the recommendations of the Community Safety task force and does exactly as much as we expected them to do. Plus, we're not scrapping the bus network redesign two weeks before launching.
- Has the winter tire season gotten longer?
- Calgary roads have ‘way fewer’ potholes this year thanks to a mild winter
- Community Safety and Well-Being Task Force
- Report and recommendations: Safer For All
- Council approves recommended police reforms, puts funding decisions on hold
- Mack's Twitter thread
- Mack's follow-up tweet
- Mike Nickel's tweet
- Edmonton city councillor wants to put brakes on new bus network
- Big changes for Edmonton commuters as city launches transit redesign
- City of Edmonton: Bus Network Redesign
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.