In the first episode of Set That B*tch Free, founder Jacq Gould talks about her motivations for starting Your Inner Babe, why it's so important to take your life back and practice daily self-care.
- [00:56] Looking back at previous stages of my life: Tweets, notes, journals
- [02:37] Taking things further than the mainstream self-care and wellness bullshit
- [03:37] Searching for confidence
- [04:01] Taking my life back
- [05:57] Weight is just a number
- [07:17] Why I started Your Inner Babe
- [08:52] Loving Yourself
- [11:00] A promise of self-care
- [12:58] Acknowledging your accomplishments
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to Set That B*tch Free with Jacq Gould in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show
Episode produced by Dante32.
What is Set That B*tch Free with Jacq Gould?
Jacq Gould, founder of coaching company Your Inner Babe, is igniting raw, real, powerful conversations about body image and self-worth. Jacq is on a mission to transform the way women of all ages feel about themselves inside and out—starting with shifting their mindsets from self-doubt to self-love.
Set That B*tch Free will help you kick the inner drama to the curb and clear a path to unrestrained, unapologetic self-acceptance. Because self-worth is the difference between continuing to feel alone and starting to feel supported. Join Jacq and her guests to learn how you can find your inner babe, ignite her, and set that b*tch free. Find out more at www.yourinnerbabe.com.