Talking about the ups and downs of last year and what I am working on now.
Support my journey on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bootsaas
- A recap of last year: bad things & good things
- The $20K bank loan I was about to take
- New Pricing and why I did it (the reasoning behind it)
- Healthy habits: Intermittent fasting
- Started Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bootsaas
- More open financials: What else will I be sharing moving forward
- A BIG Thanks to my Patreon supporters:
What is Bootstrapping Saas?
Bootstrapping Saas is a podcast where I document my attempts at getting to $10K in MRR with my Saas products as a one man show (designer, developer, marketer). I cover things like sales strategies, failed attempts, successful outcomes, lessons, and a few personal things here and there.
Once in a while I bring in a guest where we talk
The show is roughly prepared with bullet points, but mostly a free rain of thoughts with whatever is going on that week.
The first 40 episodes have been mostly about Claritask, starting with Episode 41 I cover more attempts, ideas, findings, and other potential products.
Get in touch via twitter at https://twitter.com/valsopi