On today’s episode, I spent time with Bob Rosen. Bob is the founder and CEO of Healthy Companies and is a trusted global CEO advisor, organizational psychologist, keynote speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of eight books. His latest book entitled CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life was published by Wiley in July 2018.
- On the term “conscious leaders” and what happens when you found those leaders (3:15)
- The commonality of people who are consciously aware (6:57)
- The four reasons why people aren’t changing fast enough (9:38)
- On the idea of reflection (12:01)
- How do people get past cognitive biases? (17:55)
- Where can people start to “go deep”? (22:56)
- On what is next after the book CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life (29:30)
- On the book Grounded: How Leaders Stay Rooted in an Uncertain World (32:30)
“Organizations are healthy only when the leaders are healthy. The very best leaders were a combination of self-aware and deeply committed to their own development.” ~ Bob Rosen
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.